Sunday, December 9, 2007

School Pictures

I never anticipated the day i would be handed Avas school pictures. The white envelope and the crinkly plastic window for a preview! Before I looked at these photos, the ladies at daycare told me they broke a sweat trying to get Ava to smile for the camera, not to mention pulling the props out of her mouth. I mean, come on, don't those apples look DELICIOUS?! Anyhoooooo...here is a previewing of them. All 3. They crack me up every time i look at them. You all know if you click on the photo, you see an enlarged version, right? Check her out. HA!

I forgot to mention this past Friday she started clapping(as far as i know) and shes also waving. Its random wave and she often gets confused by it and is not sure whether she should or she shouldn't. Or she just happens to be shaking her arm at appropriate moments. But we all know how 'gifted' she is. ;)


No comments: