Monday, September 22, 2008

Everyone needs to cook

It happened. I broke down and bought Ava a little kitchen. I blame mark and Nancy. Actually, I thank them for giving me reason for getting it beyond me just wanting to get it for Ava. One of the only things setting me back was that it was pink...and now since we are having girl #2...its fine. Not that it wouldn't have been fine if it as a boy...but you know what I mean. It took Rich ONLY 3 hours to assemble. It may have been worse than something from Ikea!! Thank god he read the directions because it came out fabulous!

Miss Ava played with this kitchen set while half built and then when it was fully built she would NOT stop playing with it. She was making eggs, cleaning dishes, cooking in the microwave...you name it! Even this am she brought her leftover breakfast over to it to cook on the stove. I love it!!

No comments: