Monday, September 8, 2008

Avas little sister!



Today we had our 18 week ultrasound. It occurred after the house was ravaged by the 24 hour flu this weekend.

My email:

Just wanted to let you know we had our 18 wk ultrasound today. Everything looks good, but there seemed to be a lot of 'free space' between the little bugs leggies. Meaning they 'think' its a girl. They are pretty honest about never stating its a girl because 10% of the time it comes out a boy.

I think Rich and I would agree that our fav comment of the morning was, "wow, this one is going to keep your hands full!" I would REALLY like to chalk this ones behavior up to the fact ive (and the whole family for that matter) been recovering from the 24 hour flu and not really able to eat anything with exception to the half bagel and gingerale I had going in to the ultrasound. I figured that the gingerale would perk the babe up a bit and Im hoping I was right....because BOY if there is another little Ava...I will be gray before im 40 for sure.

UNREAL! Heres to Ava as a big influence and sister to her lil is on the way! I try to explain to her there is a baby in my belly and she will be a big sister, but she just points to her belly button and and says "belly!". Then seems to almost 75% of the time climb on my belly and sit there bouncing up and down. Is this a prediction of the first few years of their lives together?? YIEEEE!!

1 comment:

Dave said...

hey, hey, baby sister! congrats, you, two, three, four!