Saturday, March 29, 2008

Avas FIRST Birthday Party!!

Well, I will have to add another blog to this because I am tired. I just wanted to try and remember and capture as much of this night as I COULD! It was a crazy crazy event with many kids running around. Mainly cousins and a few friends like Liam, Luke, Max and new friend Alice!

Ava was so busy that she did not eat too much. She had some ham, pigs-n-blanket, mashed potatoes and some mac-n-cheese. And I mean had as maybe a few bites. Today we also started cutting her formula with half whole milk. I know her real first birthday isn't until Tuesday, but why not start now. REAL milk is GOOD with cake.

There were helium balloons and normal balloons. There were wagons and cars. Ava is going to have clothing for everyday of the summer and read herself silly. Ok we all know Ill be reading silly, but Ava will be listening silly!

It was a great time (i think) and it was so nice to share the day with family and friends! Ava is a lucky lucky girl to have such great ones!

Ava is sitting in a new rocker that was taken out of her great grandmothers attic. It was given to her grandmother my her grandmother! SO does that make it her great great grandmother? She loved it. Crawled right up into it and started rocking. We are waiting for some more pictures from family to post a link too.

No comments: