Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Catching Up: Denver

I think this has been the longest hiatus i have taken YET! So much has happened! We have had play dates, birthdays, doctor visits, airplane rides to see friends and haircuts! I also ahve a few random shots from i have no IDEA what.

We went to Denver to see our good friends Marni, Ron and Tierney. I lost my phone on the way home that had all of my pictures and videos on it. Ill have to see if i can get some off facebook to share. Well, scrub that I can only take screen grabs if my pictures. That's pretty lame.

We went to a Rodeo which Ava LOVED. We did lots of playing and hanging out with TT which was good fun. The girls also did an awesome job traveling with me on the plane and in the airport. I borrowed the Nobles Ergo carrier which was immensely helpful with Clara.



No comments: