Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ava :: Haircut

before

I believe this is a phase all young girls go through, though I feel as though this is what barbies are for, right? right?!!

If you know Ava and have been following this blog, you poor soul, Avas never had hair. I have been growing her bangs out since she was born and we were getting so close to a normal length bob! SO CLOSE! Until I had an overnight with work. Apparently while I was away, Ava decided that her hair was in her face. She went into the bathroom grabbed a chunk and cut it off. I was finding hair for DAYS. It was not nearly as bad as it could have been, and I have had it evened out since then. BUT now there are bangs. BANGS.

Whats worse is about 5 days later I found more hair. But it was a giant blonde curl. There is only ONE person in this house who has hair like that and she cannot yet wield the scissor and cut. Ava. Ava cut her sisters giant curl off the front of her head. ARGH! I asked her and she said that Calra did it. The next day I asked again and said, you are not in trouble, don't worry. And she admitted to it because she wanted Clara to have hair like her.

We have since discussed that scissors are for paper and hair cutting is for Deb at the salon. We will see.

after




No comments: