Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day

the camera!

The morning of Christmas we all miraculously slept in. Everyone except my om. I told her that we would be up by 6.30 no problem. So she dove all the way here form Gloucester to find the house locked and the lights off. She rang my cell, but Rich did not hear it and neither did I because i fell asleep in Ava's bed at 5.30. She resorted to throwing snowballs at the window to wake us up. She finally got Rich's attention and he let her in. They actually let us all sleep in too!

Ava and I were chatting in her bed when we heard Clara wake up. As we went across the landing to go get her I did a double take as I saw my mom walking up the stairs! Ava was so excited. Ive got a video of her Christmas morning that I will have to update once I can get videos off my phone. GRR!


Christmas donut

Rich's awesome helicopter that I got him. SCORE.

No comments: