Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thank You

I would like to take a moment to thank you all for supporting us and my family for the sad news of Jason. Its been a very difficult week and if I didnt have this sweet sweet girl here to make everyone smile, including myself it would be so much harder. I know miss Ava did not really have chance to get to know Jason, but think she really does share his love for music. I gave her his maracas tonight and she would NOT let go of them. She shook them a bit and then started holding them by the stems and using them more like ski poles....even climbing the stairs to bed! SHe held them through story time and took them right into the crib. Don't worry I will take then away before I got to bed, but there was just something so special about her having an immediate attachment to them. I know Jason loved her dearly as he kept a picture of her nearby at all times in her tiger suit.

For those of you who missed his obit you can find it here:
Jason B. Tibbetts

Thank you again, you all have been so important during this time. Ill add a pic of Ava and her new maracas later. :)

No comments: