Saturday, May 22, 2010

Avas first dentist appt

Ava had her first dentist appt last week. She was a PRO! She was kinda nervous on the way over there. More or less about if the dentist would be a 'boy'. She kept asking me if it was going to be a boy or a girl and I honestly cold not give her a true answer so i said we would wait and see. I asked her why she didn't want to see a boy and she told me that boys arnt gentle. And i said well girlfriend, guess what, if hes not gentle we will get a new dentist. She asked me if we could ask him when we got there if he was gentle. Of course i said yes. She also told me that if she saw a boy doctor she would turn into a boy. Interesting.

We saw a female hygienist and then the dentist came in, George. I asked him if he was gentle because Ava had some concerns. He said that he was absolutely very gentle and Ava could let him know if he was not. She was so compliant I could not beleive it. Though I did love the dentist when I was little. They make the kids wear those shades so they don't stare into the lights! Ava left with a spider man tattoo and a pink plastic ring-which we have lost already.

No comments: