Monday, September 28, 2009

Out Bikin'

Ava is obsessed with her bike. She wants to ride it all the time. In the rain, in the dark, when she wakes up...Im sure she even dreams about her bike!! So on a beautiful afternoon we met the Stroms at the park and let her loose. She rode around in circles over and over again, saying, "Look at me mommy! Look at me Daddy! Look at me Clara!" Its amazing to see her ride a bike...and shes fast too!! I just sometimes don't give her credit for being able to do the things she does. It shouldn't be weird that she can ride a bike perfectly fine without assistance at this age....or want to go for a run or sit on the erg, right? Her running technique is pretty good. If you ask her to show you how she runs and especially ask her about pumping her arms, shes happy to show you ask you to watch her. She might even ask you to chase her!

Clara sat in her car and watched the kids while Luke played basketball!

Too Cool.

Can this kid ever stop smiling?! I hope not.

Not the best shot, but I love Clara sitting there next to her daddy. So cute.


Luke taking a shot!

Clara checking out whats under the hood.

Bikin at the basketball court.

No comments: