Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter


We dyed eggs the day before Easter. I went with the vinegar option. Um...not so sure Id do that again with a 2 year old. Grandpa Joe was here to help too! Ava was great, very careful with the eggs and putting them in their cups....until the cups started spilling over and making a mess. One got knocked over, the red one of course.
It was a good project for us non-the-less.

Ava enjoying some chocolate while entertaining Clara. This was of course after the easter egg hunt in the back yard, which I have a few pics and a movie of. She was really funny. She'd find a plastic egg, open it and eat the contents of it and move on to the next egg. I was holding Clara and she was not happy, so I had to leave early. Rich said she eventually got the jist of it and started putting the eggs in her basket. We have no clue how much chocolate and candy she ate, but I think we were both surprised she ate dinner and didn't have any of it come back up!!!!!!

No comments: