Monday, July 14, 2008

Firsts

Ava has had many firsts over the course of the last few weeks including on our vacation down the cape at Nan and Grandpas house. They include things such as:

+ first Popsicle
+ first ice cream cone
+ first juice box
+ first motor boat ride
+ first corn on the cob
+ first ride in a convertible(thanks Steve!!)
+ first surf lesson
+ first Soy Butter&jam sandwich
+ first tootsie pop

.....I am sure I've missed something but so much has happened over the course of these few weeks. See the pics below to document some of these major events!

Ava taking drivers seat in Stevies schweet ride.

I really really should have seen this coming....

Ice-cream on a cone....delicious!

I did help Ava with this cob of corn...but she did a good job herself!



Sideways Popsicle shot! annoying i know, but it cracks me up.

No comments: