Sunday, May 18, 2008

Who is Ava

We all know who Ava is, but here are a few factoids. She loves her mom and dad. The whole post about wearing my jewelry is funny only because she really would prefer a hammer or a screwdriver in her hand, I think. I was putting some batteries in something today and she took the screwdriver when I was done and tried to unscrew the same item and when she was done moved on to others. Whether there was a screw or not. She also really enjoys mowing the lawn. We went o our friend Kims yesterday with her mower. Their lawn was totally over grown until Ava took the mower too it. NICE JOB! The she was on to other things like the fish pond, eating rocks, grass, climbing the mulch and watching the birds. She also got some face time with Grace (the lab). BOY did she LOVE that!!

I am mid stream now as Ava was crying at the bottom of the stairs....even though i was in the living room writing on this blog. SO of course I got up and I must have startled her when i appeared as she started screaming. I came to the rescue at the same time as I scooped her up and she nestled her face into my neck. Now that, is what being a mom is all about.

Anyhooo...besides her interested in tools...I think I have previously mentioned her interest in electronics. She loves all cords esp her baby monitor cord. She plugs it in and unplugs it over and over again and finds new places to plug it in...such as her leap frog table. Speaking of which when she plays with that she dances all over the place. Its just about the silliest thing I have ever seen her do. It cracks me up every time!!

I am a bit tired as Ava has been slightly sick and dealing with a horrendous diaper rash that just wont go away. Shes on prescription powder and triple paste. Poor thing. No more wipes, only water and washcloths.

No comments: